Friday, August 2, 2019

Appreciation Mail received from Ms. Ray LIS Professional for update service (attached the same for your kind reference)




I had written a Thank You Note to Ms. Ray

Dear Ms Ray 

It’s my pleasure to serve the LIS Community; after all, because of LIS Professional, I got my bread and butter plus name and fame. 

I must say thanks to for subscribing and regularly reading news clipping service, just to update am doing this activity from the last 15 years. 

Yes, it is very much related to Information and knowledge domain, for me also it is benefitted for taking the session in workshop, seminar, FDP, SDP and Guest Lecture. 

I would like to thank you for the appreciation for the update service.  Your kind appreciation has not only boosted my confidence but renewed my enthusiasm and zest for the future task. 

I would like to assure you of my continued sincerity and dedication and I promise to continue to serve the community to the best my abilities. 

Thank you so much.

Regards

Mr. Pralhad Jadhav  

No comments:

Post a Comment