Saturday, November 11, 2017

Thank You Note @ Prof Rita Mehra Madam & HRD Department of MDS University Ajmer

Dear Madam

I want to express my sincere thanks to you and UGC – Human Resource Development Centre -  Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer  for inviting me as a Resource Person for Refresher Course in Library Science on 8th & 9th November 2017 at HRD Centre MDS University Ajmer.

I had an interactive conversation with all the partaker and I hope they had enjoyed thoroughly.

About the Session | Four Session 

First Day
·         Google Librarianship
·         Personal Knowledge Management Skills for Librarian

Second Day

·         Scan Me!!!! QR Code in the Library
·         Cloud Based Integrated Library Services for 21st Century Libraries

I am overwhelmed with the hospitality arrangement made by your HRD department for the refresher course.

My special thanks to Prof Kishore Waghmare for advocate my name to you as a resource person for the refresher course.

Am very much obliged to the entire participant for making the session interactive.

Note | Attached Certificate & Snaps for your kind reference.















Regards

Pralhad Jadhav  

Senior Manager @ Knowledge Repository  
Khaitan & Co 



No comments:

Post a Comment