Monday, April 22, 2019

Kick-Start Your Reading Habit with Bite-Sized Books


Kick-Start Your Reading Habit with Bite-Sized Books

If you don’t feel like you have the time to read more, or struggle to finish a book, this method will help. If you have time for Twitter or Instagram, you have time for these books.

Everyone wants to read more, and over the last few months I’ve finally figured out how to fit more reading into a busy schedule. It’s surprisingly simple: Instead of trawling through Twitter or hitting up Instagram whenever I’ve had a few minutes to spare waiting for a train, I’ve been opening the Kindle app and sticking my nose in a book. Here’s the catch though: What got me started are what I call “bite-sized books”: books made up of loads of small chunks that are easy to dip in and out of, whether you have two minutes free standing in line or an hour to kill on a short-haul flight.



No comments:

Post a Comment