Friday, February 22, 2019

Appreciation mail from one of the Senior LIS professional Mrs. Shubhangi Vedak Madam, Librarian of Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College


Am very happy to inform that I had received an appreciation mail from one of the Senior LIS professional Mrs. Shubhangi Vedak Madam, Librarian of Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College (she is having more than 25 years of working experience in LIS domain) for my posting on ILOSC forum, reference for the said post is as follow.

Re: [ILOSC.35551] FYI | Vastu Shastra for Library & Study Room

To - Vedam Madam | Thanks a lot for your appreciation, absolutely it will work as a positive boost for my confidence to accept the upcoming tasks.

To ILOSC Forum (Dr. Sushma Poudwal Madam, Dr. Ajay Kamble & Dr. Bhupendra Bansode)  | I must thanks to founder members of the forum, because of their great efforts towards for creating such an interactive forum I got an identity in the LIS domain.

To Dr Sandeep Bhavsar | How could forget the real gems of LIS, yes thanks to Dr. Bhavsar who had to introduce me different LIS forum at our Master programme.

To all members of the Forum | Thanks to one and all members of the forum for reading and sharing the post.

Note I had attached appreciation mail for your kind reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment