Sunday, June 24, 2018

Resource Person @ Refresher Course at UGC – Human Resource Development Centre Goa University


Resource Person @ Refresher Course at UGC – Human Resource Development Centre Goa University 

Dear All

I am happy to inform that I had been invited as a Resource Person at Refresher Course at UGC – Human Resource Development Centre Goa University in the discipline of Library & Information Science on 22nd June 2018 at HRD Centre Goa University.
I had an interactive conversation with all the partaker and I hope they had enjoyed thoroughly.

About the Session | Two Presentation Session & One Supervision Session

Presentation Topics
·         21ST Century Libraries Services @ Cloud Services
·         Google like a librarian: Sharing skills for search success @ Google Librarianship

Supervision Session

It is my privilege to supervise video presentations of participants

Am also overwhelmed with the hospitality arrangement made by your HRD Department for the refresher course.

My special thanks to Dr. I K Pai, Director, UGC HRDC & Dr. Gopakumar, Librarian Goa University for inviting me as a resource person for the refresher course.

I want to express my sincere thanks to UGC – Human Resource Development Centre -  Goa University for their invitation.

Am very much obliged to the entire participants for making the session interactive.












Regards

Mr. Pralhad Jadhav 
Master of Library & Information Science (NET Qualified) 
Senior Manager @ Knowledge Repository  
Khaitan & Co 
Twitter Handle | @Pralhad161978
Mobile @ 9665911593

5 comments: