Friday, April 27, 2018

Google Tools @ Solutions for Students | My First Workshop with School Kids @ Gundecha Education Academy


Google Tools @ Solutions for Students | My First Workshop with School Kids @ Gundecha Education Academy 

Hello Professionals

I am very much glad to share one of my unique and special experience with you all.

As on 26th April 2018 I had conducted Workshop on Google Tools @ Solutions for Students for the Grade VII Students of Gundecha Education Academy, Kandivali (E)

The session was Mind blowing, and interactive throughout with the lively audience.

I had conducted so many workshops, but I must say that School children’s especially today’s generation kids are very much techno savvy, Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the new trends in technology.

I have covered the following topics in my workshop.

·         Google @ I’m Feeling Lucky
·         Google Advance Search
·         Google News & Alert Service
·         Google Image & Reverse Image Search
·         Google Drive (Cloud Tools)
·         Google Forms (Online Questionnaire)
·         Google Site
·         Google Classroom
·         Google @ You Tube Kids
·         Kiddle @ Visual Search Engine
·         Junior @ Safe Search for Kids

During this session I had come across with many questions from the active participants viz;

·         Google Storage Capacity
·         Whether should we share personal on Google or not
·         He is there someone sitting at Google to reply promptly
·         How we can create the site

So on….

The total number of students attended workshop are 184 with teaching faculty and library staff of the school.

My sincere thanks to Mrs. Suhas Dave Madam, Librarian, Library Staff of Gundecha Education Academy and Management of Academy for inviting me as a Resource Person.

Last but not least special thanks to all kids for their patience hearing and for bombarding lots of intelligent questions to me.

I must conclude this session as one of the memorable session of my life.

Note | Photos, Appreciation Letter & Feed Forms of the students are attached herewith.
















Regards

Mr. Pralhad Jadhav 

Master of Library & Information Science (NET Qualified) 
Senior Manager @ Knowledge Repository  
Khaitan & Co 
Twitter Handle | @Pralhad161978
Mobile @ 9665911593

No comments:

Post a Comment