Friday, March 10, 2017

Thank You Note @ Deccan Education Society’s – Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development for inviting me as Resource Person

Thank You Note @ Deccan Education Society’s – Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development for inviting me as Resource Person
Dear All
I want express my sincere thanks to Director, DES’s NMITD & Shamala Muzumdar, Librarian of DES’s NMITD for inviting me as a Resource Persona for One Day Workshop on Cloud Based Integrated Library Management System for 21st Century Libraries.
On this occasion we had an interactive discussion on “Cloud Based Integrated Services @ 21st Century Libraries” with all the participant and guests.
I also thanks to Library team DES’s NMITD for their whole heated support and encouragement during the session.
Last but not least special thanks to all the workshop participant for their patience hearing and time.
Regards
Pralhad Jadhav

Senior Manager @ Library
Khaitan & Co                                                                    


Website | https://sites.google.com/site/pralhadjadhavlib/home


No comments:

Post a Comment