Monday, December 19, 2016

Thank You Note @ PGDLIM - TISS



Dear All
I happy to inform you that I had successfully completed  my Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Library & Information Management  (PGDLIM) 2015-2016 from Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) with A Grade.

On behalf of all class mates of 2015-2016 batch, I must thank to each and every faculties of Centre for Library and Information Management Studies (TISS) for their unconditional support and guidance.

Faculties of Centre for Library and Information Management Studies (TISS)

1.      Dr. Mallikarjun Angadi – Head Centre for Library and Information Management Studies (TISS)

2.      Dr. Satish Kanamadi – Librarian - Tata Institute of Social Science

3.      Mr. Puttaraj Choukimath Asst. Librarian

4.      Dr. J Shivaraman - Faculty

5.      Dr. Akhilesh Yadav - Faculty

6.      Akhilesh Kumar Sanhwar – Faculty

Note | If I missed anyone of the faculty am sorry for that.

I must appreciate the CLIMS team for inviting the Dr. ARD Prasad Sir for contact classes, as you all know how the Sir has the “Ocean of Knowledge”, Sir is always ready to share his knowledge and expertise with all the students.

My special thanks to Mr. Puttaraj Sir for his guidance in my PGDLIM Field work, later the same work is converted in to a research paper and presented in International Conference ICDL 2016 at New Delhi.

Outcome of my PGDLIM Course

·         Created a depository of all All Bound Volume Law Journal for internal use

·         Using Caliber E-Book Library Management tools

Networking

Due to this course we got some good network of LIS friends not only from India but from abroad also, one of my class mate is from Saudi Arabia Mr. Rasheed.

I must congratulate to Mrs. Neelima Jadhav for her achievement as Best Student award for 2015-2016 Batch.

Want to share some thing about Neelima, she was working with Tech Mahindra Pune but after a gap of decade she decided to study further and see the result, this is because of her hard work and quality of the PGDLIM course.

My sincere thanks to Rakhi Tomar and Madhuri madam for their administrative support as always.

Last but not least my thanks to D S Kale (STP Section) for his continuous support

Am proud am Tissian!!!!!!!

Regards

Pralhad Jadhav

Senior Manager @ Library
Khaitan & Co                                                                    




1 comment:

  1. Sir I want to know about the course Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Library & Information Management (PGDLIM) from Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS), about its beneficiaries and what more will gain from it after MLIB from UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA. I am studying MLIB from UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA so I want to know 'when the exam is held and where' I want to get admission this year....

    ReplyDelete