Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Special Work Award 2017 (Education & Library) dated 1st October 2017 by Kaikadi Samaj Yuvak Sangathana Pune



Special Work Award 2017 (Education & Library) dated 1st October 2017 by Kaikadi Samaj Yuvak Sangathana Pune

Dear All

Am happy to inform you that I had received aSpecial Work Award 2017 (Education & Library), the award is for the person who is belong to this community and doing some new & innovative work in the field of Arts, Sports, Government Service, Political, Social Service, Education and Library & Business.

I was selected in the category of Education & Library.






Organizer

·         Kaikadi Samaj Yuvak Sangathana Pune
·         Kaikadi Samaj Vadu Var Suchak Mandal Pune
·         Maharashtra Kaikadi Samajjaunthi Sanstha Pune
·         Kaikadi Samaj Sangathana Maha Pradesh
·         Shri Haridham Balaji Mandir Punavale Pune

Thanks To |

·         All my LIS Professional who had organized different event such as Seminar, Conference, Workshop etc. and invited me as a Resource Person (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award)

·         Shri Anil Sable, Education Inspector (West Zone), Mumbai, Shri Pravin Puralkar, Librarian, VPM's Vidya Mandir, Dahisar (East) & Shri Dilip Swami, Anudutta  Vidyalay & Jr. College, Kandivali (East ) for inviting me as a Resource Person at Maharasthra Government Education Department Initiative. (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award)

·         To jury who had selected my papers for the Best Paper Award in LIS Seminar & Conference (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award).

·         To Jury who had selected me for the Sh. Sukhdev Singh Award 2016 at New Delhi (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award).

·         To Jury who had selected me for Life Time Achievement Award 2016 on the occasion World Disability Day on 3rd December 2016 at Ambarnath (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award).

·         To Centre Coordinator of YCMOU for inviting as guest faculty at Kalyan & Thane Centre (One of the criteria for selecting me for the Award).

Award Consist of

·         Memento
·         Certificate
·         Shawl

My Sincere Thanks

My thanks to Kiran Jadhav, Vice President of Kaikadi Samaj Yuvak Sangathana for encouraging me to apply for the award..

Last but not least thanks to my family members and my Firm (Khaitan & Co) for their whole hearted support.

Note | Attached certificate & award snaps

Regards

Pralhad Jadhav
Senior Manage – Library
Khaitan & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment